Recent Posts

Reset Button

Hey there, you!  Remember me?  I used to be relatively entertaining and fun and I told you cute stories about my tall red-headed husband and our little teddy bear pup.  And you had fun comments about those stories and or the related pictures.  Well, I've missed that all year long, but I want to make amends.  Well not so much amends as much as I'm just going to restart our relationship and maybe you will too?!  Alright, hurray!  Well, how was your year?  I hope it was good and blessed.  Ours was tough.  A new teaching job, Lawry started Lawyering School, a new city with highs and lows of its own.   But we also notched another year of madly-in-love-with-each-otherness, so that was pretty good.  Well, I want to share all of the everythings about this past year, but that would be a long post, and I'm figuring we're starting this thing back up fresh, so I'll leave you now with a cute picture of Lawry enjoyin one of his basic food groups.


Well toodles amigos!  I'm doing some crafting tomorrow, so maybe I'll show you the finished project?  I mean, if it's good, I will totally do some virtual-bragging :)

-Mzzz

2 comments:

Molly said...

Yay!!! My mom and I are very happy about this. She would say that too but she has trouble commenting. What is that basic food group Lawrence is enjoying? Cheese? Also, I feel like he is more Lawry online than in real life. Thoughts?

Malsi said...

He is far more Lawry online than in real-life. I have stopped asking him to change his middle name to Lawrence in exchange for my hyphenation ;)