Recent Posts

Labor Daze

Oh I was so so thankful for a three day weekend this weekend, particularly for hill country watering holes...
In my opinion, so much better than a community pool...

Among the obvious swimming and touch of hiking, we had a wonderfully Wambrano weekend.

  • Hung out with new FRIENDS! We have friends in our new town!
  • We visited a church a second time AND had a lunch with the pastor (we're not that good, they invite all the new people out once a month or so, they made it easy on us).
  • We had extensive conversations on the church and our beliefs (I think if I love any earthly thing more than Lawry, it's me and Lawry together).
  • Went to Lawry's Mecca--Ikea--and despite Tina Fey's best predictions, I did my best to not give in to the eventual "Ikea Couple Test"
  • Sewed stuffed and it worked!
  • Grilled incredibly delicious Labor Day dinners
  • Made this week's goals (have I mentioned how much I love my marriage?)
Until next time brothers and sisters,

Mals

PS We are now Texas State Parks Pass owners, so if you want to go camping or hiking or swimming with us during this next year--you'll get in for free with us!

1 comments:

Molly said...

For spring break I want a Wambrano tour of the best of hill country watering holes.