Recent Posts

Crafticals

My summer has arrived!  I am spending my days doing some delightful domestic work.  I made a pillow?! I know, right? And, I made some pesto-shmesto and did some garden up-keeping.  In other more interested news summer of long-distance lovers is going better.  Lawry is in Austin again this weekend to see me off before mi mother-daughter voyage.  Since I just mentioned the mother-daughter voyage, I guess this is a good time to tell you that I'm going to be a little offline for a short spell.  But when I come back we will drink wine together (in spirit) and I will tell you great tales of Europa!  For now, look at my crafty skills.  The left is the original pillow covering, the right is my new covering and the middle is Michele Norris, bringing you the day's headlines.

Happy Summering friends,
Mals


1 comments:

Molly said...

Ok, I am ready for some pictures. That may be my excuse to buy some port!