Recent Posts

Iberian Daydreams




Ugh, I miss Europe.  I want to drink coffee and eat little sandwiches from here again, and tomorrow would not be soon enough.  Well, I'm behind on getting the real pictures from my camera onto my computer, plus the whole "I don't have Photoshop anymore because someone stole my old computer," so, this little photo from my telefono will have to hold you over.

Well, I have been wanting to switch blog servers, or something, or just do a big ole re-vamp of the blog, but I'm struggling for creative ideas as to theme.  Other than my utter lack of earth-shattering blog ideas, summer is progressing-ish.  Lawry is now in his second internship and also in the midst of applying for his second year internships.  Those normally end up as the permanent job offer so he's nothing short of busy at all of the hours.  But his adorable red-headed self still makes time to let me know he'd rather be in watching endless hours of Mad Men with me in Austin.  Great man, that Lawrence. 

I'm dragging on a bit here, so I'll leave you until tomorrow, when a magical idea will occur to me and this blog shall be a new space of wonder and merriment, right?

Adios!
-Mals



0 comments: