Recent Posts

"Three years agoooooo, we were young"

Oh, we're still young, but as much as that song annoys me, it seemed fitting for this post.

A&M reopened the Student Center this year after a complete renovation and it is AWESOME!


Good alumni* that we are we went and saw the renovations on opening weekend. It is awesome!  They have personal flat screen TVs, fro-yo, a bar, and apparently Texas A&M is now a St. Arnold's campus, kind of like Baylor is a Dr Pepper campus.  St. Arnold's is beer, and I'm not a student anymore, but I hearts beer and I will wholeheartedly take that!  Plus I really want a St. Arnold's/Texas A&M mug.

The quick visit to college memory lane gave us needed impetus to plan to go to a baseball game again soon.  Yay for A&M!

Planning my post where I reveal to the world our lawyering school decision,

MJ

P.S. I sent off like 6 applications for jobs today, prayers appreciated :)

*we're actually terribly alumni, we live in the same town and hardly ever get to campus

0 comments: