Recent Posts

Forgiveness

So, Lawry and I went through a rough patch last week.  By rough I mean, whew! Staring my own sin in the face is NOT.FUN.  Especially when it means I've just been downright short and rude to Lovely Lawry and just other people in my life.  Anyway, the moral of the lesson? Don't hold others in contempt, forgive and ask for forgiveness.  And, when appropriate use humor :)
I should note: I apologized BEFORE this creative overture.  This was complied from a several edits through the awesome dropbox feature.  I wasn't going to post it, but then I really wanted to, so I asked Lawry and he texted back to me:
"Blog to your little heart's desire :) not that you have a 'little heart' in the figurative sense.  You have a very big, loving heart that I love very much.  I mean literally your heart is smaller than mine."

Whoa! Here comes Monday!
-MJ

2 comments:

Russell said...

Who has two thumbs and the best fiancée friend ever?...

ESTE HOMBRE.

Molly said...

hahahha. loooooove it. now you should make a version that says who edited what. y'all are both so fun it's hard to guess.