Recent Posts

It takes a village, and two weirdos in Austin I guess

So, it feels a little odd writing this blog entry for many reasons and none of them are the point, but I'll keep it short because of that.  We're sponsoring a kiddo from Colombia through World Vision! Woot! I've been wanting to do this for ages, but lack of income and then forgetfulness kept us from that.  In any case, we're blessed to have money now, so we're blessed to give it.  Our kid is an 8 year old little girl who reportedly loves to run and race and her favorite chore is making the bed.  Apparently, I have things to learn from her ;)

Peace friends,

Malssss

Here's some info on our Colombia friend if you like: WorldVision - My Sponsored Child  I haven't clicked on this link myself, so I don't know where it takes you. It was auto-generated from WV though,  so I'm pretty sure its safe.

1 comments:

Dave and Blake said...

yay :) miss you friend.