Recent Posts

Maybe I Needed to Hear it Out-loud

























LOOK HOW TALL I AM!! Almost as tall as that devastatingly handsome shadow next to me.  I love evening walks with my husband and the terribly cute Ms. Norris.

I think I needed to hear myself say my thoughts out loud to the interwebs to really hear them.  I had said them so often in my head that I overlooked glaring issues.  Like doing self-edits on something you've worked on for weeks, it was easy to believe all of the things I thought were true and good.  Needless to say, my perspective on our potential move to Houstonia is shifting and for the better!  I mean, why wouldn't I be excited to see and snuggle baby Ethan every dad-gum weekend??




Seriously.  Next time I will capture a sneeze on video and replay it 1000 times.






Enjoy your first week of fall my dear friends!

Sleeping with the windows open,
Mals

2 comments:

Molly said...

Ohhh I am analyzing your literacy practices (your need to write things down to understand them). Did you know, however, that there is no link between literacy and higher-level cognition? It's a lie! Literacy myth, debunked! Literacy also will not get you a job when you live in a racist, sexist, economically depressed country and are not yourself a white male. So, there's that.

Dave and Blake said...

eeeeeethan!!! he made your blog :) move.to.houston. ahora.