Recent Posts

We'll make it by sunrise

Before beginning our Austin adventure, Russell wanted to pack up our things and drive.  It's not something I ever thought I'd do, especially now that I'm not in college anymore, but golly, we had the time of our lives... so far :)  Well, it was a le long trip, so I'll blog about in installments, because I love the suspense :)

Day 1-2: Palo Duro Canyon and Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, TX; Flagstaff, AZ
 The thing about camping in Texas in the summer... it does NOT cool off at night, but watching desert storms roll in might be on my new favorite vacation activities list.
 So Cadillac Ranch may be one of the coolest places in Texas... this crazy (and wonderful) man decided to bury some Caddies on his ranch and then lets anyone come out and spray paint whatever the heck they want.  People grab extra spray cans just laying around and let loose on these cars.  It's a blast!
Flagstaff, AZ is a new city on our "Ideal Places to Live" list, anyone know if they'll have a need for some fiery redheaded lawyering in 3 years?  We're so there.

Up next: Sedona and Yosemite! (we drove covered quite a bit of ground on the front leg of this voyage)

Excited about the new school year,
Mals

1 comments:

annemarye said...

i'm so inspired! ashton wants to do something like this, too! perhaps you just convinced me, haha!