Recent Posts

Woodsy, Smoky, and Pink (no, not Lawry)

Cedar-planked salmon=WINNING.


Mr. Lawrence is not the biggest fan of my favorite fish, but he indulged me because I promised we could grill it, it was so cheapo at the store, and I indulged him with catfish (bottom of the fish totem pole for me) sometime last week.

TIP: Soak the planks, submerged, ALL DAY LONG.  Ours never caught fire, but we were watching it like hawks.  Also, just season with salt, pepper and olive oil.  The smoke and wood give it enough awesomeness.

T-minus 3 day til AUSTIN!

Besos,
Mals

2 comments:

Molly said...

This title made me lol. David's mom makes the most amazing salmon with a mustard/bread crumb topping. I would dare Lawry not to like it. It's also super easy, I think I have the recipe if you want it.

Malsi said...

Yes I would! Send it my way!!