Recent Posts

1+





My dear, you make anniversaries infinitely better than birthdays.  And that means a lot, I love my birthday and as math nerd, I try to use "infinity" and its derivations appropriately. Also, I'm on the right side of pictures often, it must be my short(er) arms.

Fancy dining, you are something we must do somewhat more often, with martinis.

Guestbook Wine, whoa! good stuff!  I wish it were my anniversary way more often!  For lots of reasons, but also for the wine drinking.

Caldwell HS, so blessed have worked here, a little bit of my heart will always be there and with my first group of kiddos.  Happy to add a co-worker or two to my "best-people-I-know" list.  This is always a sign of good place.

Love, I didn't know this year could be this wonderful; it was so much more than I imagined.  I am so excited for year two (and three, and four, and five, and...)


0 comments: